Friday, January 7, 2011

Greetings and salutions!

"Salutations."
"Salu-what?"
"Salutations."
"What are they? And where are you?""Salutations is my fancy way of saying hello."

....and I feel like Charlotte, a little anyways....I'm weaving words on a different kind of web.

So greetings and salutations to the readers at The Ballston Journal!  I'm thrilled to be a part of the blogger community assembled there.  I think that some of us are high thinkers and go-getters while perhaps one of us is just trying to escape the major turmoil of the day!  I'll give you one guess as to which one I consider myself. 

I am a mother to 4 kids and I never find myself lacking in the excitement department.  I could use more nap time for sure.  That would be amazing!  I am a life-long resident of Ballston Spa.  I have seen it change so much over the course of those short few years that I have walked the Earth (that's to say I'm much younger than the years reveal me to be).  Ballston Spa is a fantastic community and where my husband and I decided we wanted to raise our family.

I hope that you will come to love or at least appreciate the craziness that is my life.  The funny moments, the moments that make you cry, the moments we all share and of course the ones that I write about.  I'm the Cupcake Mommy so I might even bake for you along the way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment