Thursday, September 9, 2010

My first blog took a whacky turn!



I was feverishly hand writing (something great about a pen in hand to paper) my first blog this morning when it was clear that my Super Powers were not being used as they should. Oh I had funny moments of insight that were meant to amaze and entertain the masses. Then the deafening quiet was louder than ever before.

I found my youngest in the family room enjoying a little Disney Channel. Picture included and it speaks volumes to what this blog will be all about....the most perfectly imperfect mom you will ever come to know!

And to my little Nickel Pickle....you're welcome. And your future in politics is now in jeopardy...but Mommy is okay with that!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I knew you could do it, now I no longer have the unique distinction of being the only female blogger in Saratoga County, but I'm cool with that. I welcome the competition. Now you must get yourself a stat counter and start commenting on other blogs to direct traffic to your blog!
    Congrats Karen on your first blog post, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nancy! I didn't know that about you...only one in Saratoga County? Well, the crown does not tarnish....just a new one. The FIRST female blogger in Saratoga Co. :-)

    I'll have to figure out that stat counter and look up other blogs.

    ReplyDelete